As NuTyX has been using systemV from the beginning acontrario to debian. Switching to systemd won't bring anything but less flexability.
- I enjoy the links concepts:
l /etc/rc.d/rc3.d/- Traditionnaly Unix / Linux have been using shorts commands...
- Using bash scripts for start / stop services is for me very convenient.
- Having my logs as standard text formats is for me very convenient.
- I enjoy the init 2 , 3 , 4, 5 , 6 concept and it's so conveniant to add 2 or 3 or what ever at the kernel line when you need to switch to one of those mode.
- I have more trust in a 5000 lines of codes then in a 500000 lines of codes ...
- One Functionnality = One Package
- As it is the first processes running after kernel, it should have NO dependancies besides glibc librairies