Author Topic: Lxqt is broken  (Read 3178 times)

pupuklok

Lxqt is broken
« on: Tue Sep 19 17:26:30 2023 »
I installed lxqt desktop but it does not launch . In the terminal it says that libprocps is not found , but the file is on my system . Lxqt seems to be broken . Also with the cinnamon desktop i cannot launch the system settings because gsound is not found . After i installed gsound it works . Not user friendly . Why there are broken packages ? Lxqt iso and cinnamon iso they are broken and with the case of lxqt it can not fix by the user . I cannot say about the rest of the iso files if they are broken or not but nutyx is not my distro . test the iso files for a correct working desktop . That is my opinion as a newbie. I stick with ubuntu
« Last Edit: Tue Sep 19 17:34:43 2023 by pupuklok »

Thierry

• Administrator
    • NuTyX distribution
Re: Lxqt is broken
« Reply #1 on: Thu Sep 21 09:33:52 2023 »
Hello,
Welcome to the NuTyX forums.

Thank You for your feedback. We will try to fix the concerned ISO.

Thierry

devlin7

« Reply #2 on: Sat Sep 23 05:38:00 2023 »
Hi Thierry,

Wow, I never knew you had to deal with such hostilities. Don't people realise that you are providing these distro's and support in your own time? I'm using Nutyx with Enlightenment and it rocks! Don't let the haters get you down and keep up the great work!

pupuklok

« Reply #3 on: Sat Sep 23 12:00:57 2023 »
Hi Thierry,

Wow, I never knew you had to deal with such hostilities. Don't people realise that you are providing these distro's and support in your own time? I'm using Nutyx with Enlightenment and it rocks! Don't let the haters get you down and keep up the great work!

I am not a hater . I tell what i have discovered .
« Last Edit: Sun Sep 24 17:03:42 2023 by pupuklok »

Thierry

• Administrator
    • NuTyX distribution
« Reply #4 on: Mon Sep 25 17:08:09 2023 »
Hi Thierry,

... I'm using Nutyx with Enlightenment and it rocks! Don't let the haters get you down and keep up the great work!
Thanks a lot for your message. I appreciate that some peoples are happy with NuTyX. 

About the message of pupuklok, it's part of the game. I need to accept that sometime NuTyX is not working as it should.

It's somehow the only way to be able to improve NuTyX.
I think it's nice that  people reports the problems.

We will try to fix them for the next release. Not always possible.

Best Regards,
Thierry

spiky

« Reply #5 on: Mon Sep 25 20:38:46 2023 »
Hi Thierry,

Thank you we work very hard on Nutyx, we do our best, and yes we do this all in our spare time and we do run out of spare time.